- Registration for 2015 classes will open November 1st. They will be scheduled on Tuesday evenings at 6:30pm and two on most Saturdays at 10am and 3pm. Additional times will be added as dates fill. Please email email@example.com with questions or concerns.
- Good news for expired voucher holders — you have three more months! Classes fill fast so book today!
- Firing Schedule Update: If you attended a class on or before October 2nd, your projects are ready for pick up at The Goddess of Glass & Friends. Check your inbox or spam folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get in before December 5th to get your projects back by Christmas. Also, the schedule is lighter in December with nothing after December 17th except private events.
Signing up for a class is easy!
- Click HERE for the class calendar. Click on the date and a window opens for registration. Click REGISTER NOW to find out if there are openings. (I know, I’m sorry …. I’m working on it.)
- Fill out the registration form (register up to four people at a time).
- You’ll get a reminder email about a week before your class.
** Class size is limited to 12. If you have a Groupon for 2 or 4, you MUST register for 2 or 4 spots so we don’t overbook.
Groupons for 2 or 4 are to be used in one visit.
Contact Connie to schedule private parties and corporate team building events.
GLASS FUSING WORKSHOPS
GLASS FUSING 2014 – ($79) There are 12 participants per class. You will have up to three hours to create a variety of projects from these options: Three Slumped Plates – 6″, 4″ & 3″ or Four Coasters + a small plate or Five Trinkets & One Small Plate (Trinkets = pendants, pins, magnets, worry stones, fan pull)
ADD ONS: Dress up your pieces with bits of Dichroic glass (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dichroic_glass) for $1 apiece. I will attach a Silver necklace bail to your pendants for $1 apiece. Magnets, wire and pinbacks are included in your class fee. Additional plates, coasters and trinkets can also be added to your order for a nominal fee.
No glass experience required! You’ll start out with a few pre-cut pieces then rifle through my glass bins in search of the perfect glass to complete your creations. You will have up to 3 hours to create your projects to be fired in my kiln. I will notify you via email when your things are ready to be picked up in a few weeks.
I provide a comfortable and colorful space to help get you into your creative zone but some people like to start thinking in advance of what they might want to create in terms of design, pattern or color! And some people like to bring beverages to enjoy while they’re creating! This fusing workshop is appropriate for kids (8 and older) and adults.
BIG PLATES ($89) Participants with previous experience will create larger plates from these four options: 9″ + 6″ square 8″ + 6″ curved 7½” by 15″ curved platter 9″ bowl + 6″ plate All classes are held in my home studio, THE FUNKY BUNGALOW. Address and detailed instructions are provided in a reminder email about a week before your workshop.
Because we are a small business with high demand for our services, we must adhere to a strict policy for canceling and rescheduling workshops and classes: • Tuition and vouchers are non-refundable unless the class is cancelled or rescheduled.
• You may reschedule your workshop one time with at least 48 hours advance notice via phone or email.
• Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance, or failure to appear for the scheduled time could result in forfeiture of the tuition/voucher.
• We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes/workshops at any time due to weather, less than minimum enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. Pre-paid vouchers will remain valid. Questions? Send an email.
“I have taken a few classes of this nature and this was definitely at the top of my list of great places!” “So happy with the class, we’ll definitely do it again! “ “Connie the instructor was fun to work with. She was patient and inspiring!” “Connie was an amazing teacher, she was able to let our creativity flow, while guiding us to making something that was actually worth making! It was a great afternoon!” “Class was low stress, not hard, had everything ready and really fun! Got a generous amount of glass that could use during class to make numerous items. Can’t wait to see my fired finished pieces!”