Introduction to Stained Glass – Tiffany
Sat & Sun, April 18 & 19, 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
Click HERE for more!
Signing up for a class is easy!
- Click HERE for the class calendar. Click on the date and a window opens for registration. Click REGISTER NOW to find out if there are openings.
- Fill out the registration form (register up to four people at a time).
- You’ll get a reminder email about a week before your class.
- If you run into any problems or issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at the studio makeover!
GLASS FUSING 2015 – ($79)
- There are 10-12 participants per class.
- You will have up to three hours to create a variety of projects – plates, coasters, soap dishes and trinkets. (Trinkets = pendants, pins, magnets, worry stones, fan pull)
- Everything is provided to complete several projects per person.
- ADD ONS: Dress up your pieces with bits of Dichroic glass (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dichroic_glass) for $1 apiece. I will attach a Silver necklace bail to your pendants for $1 apiece. Magnets, wire and pinbacks for trinkets are included in your class fee. Additional plates, coasters and trinkets can also be added to your order for a nominal fee.
- No glass experience required! You’ll start out with a few pre-cut pieces then rifle through my glass bins in search of the perfect colors and shapes to complete your creations.
- I provide a comfortable and colorful space to help get you into your creative zone but some people like to start thinking in advance of what they might want to create in terms of design, pattern or color.
- Bring beverages (of your choice) to enjoy while creating!
- This fusing workshop is appropriate for kids (8 and older) and adults. Kids must be accompanied by a paid adult.
BIG PLATES/Intermediate Glass Fusing ($89)
Participants with previous experience will create larger plates and have access to full sheets of colored glass and advanced glass cutting tools while learning more about the kiln working process. We experiment with a variety of materials and methods to create unique works to keep or give as gifts. All materials are included.
Gift someone special with an Intermediate Glass Fusing Class!
Make your purchase with our secure PayPal link below and we’ll send a printable gift certificate by reply email! Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy
All classes are held in my home studio, THE FUNKY BUNGALOW. Address and detailed instructions are provided in a reminder email about a week before your workshop.
Because we are a small business with high demand for our services, we must adhere to a strict policy for canceling and rescheduling workshops and classes: • Tuition and vouchers are non-refundable unless the class is cancelled or rescheduled.
• You may reschedule your workshop one time with at least 48 hours advance notice via phone or email.
• Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance, or failure to appear for the scheduled time could result in forfeiture of the tuition/voucher.
• We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes/workshops at any time due to weather, less than minimum enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. Pre-paid vouchers will remain valid. Questions? Send an email.
“I have taken a few classes of this nature and this was definitely at the top of my list of great places!” “So happy with the class, we’ll definitely do it again! “ “Connie the instructor was fun to work with. She was patient and inspiring!” “Connie was an amazing teacher, she was able to let our creativity flow, while guiding us to making something that was actually worth making! It was a great afternoon!” “Class was low stress, not hard, had everything ready and really fun! Got a generous amount of glass that could use during class to make numerous items. Can’t wait to see my fired finished pieces!”