New dates have just been added to the CALENDAR for September and October. I can only have a limited number of dates on the calendar without incurring extra fees; your patience is appreciated. If your voucher is about to expire, I’ll be happy to extend it a little.
UPCOMING CLASSES (click on the title for a pop-up with more info)
Succulent Terrariums with Emily Stahowiak – Sat, Sept 12, 10am to 1pm – $59
Ignite Your Creativity with Jeana Sommers – Sat, Sept 26, 10am to 1pm – $59
Glass with Class! with Sue Daugherty – Sat, Sept 26, 3 to 6pm – $59
Play with Paint with Johnna Morrow – Sat, Oct 3, 10am to 1pm – $59
Intro to Mosaics with Laurie Schlosser – Sat, Oct 3, 3 to 6pm – $59
BIG PLATES/Intermediate Glass Fusing w/The Goddess of Glass – Sun, 10/4 12:30 to 4:30 pm – $105
Glass Fusing Fun with Connie Beckers is ongoing Wednesdays and Saturdays. Just click on the CALENDAR for dates. – $79 / $39
There’s always Groupon deal running for FIRST TIME customers. Returning glassers should use the COME BACK option and schedule with up to three guests for the STUDIO MEMBER RATE of $39.
BIG PLATES class is intended for those who’ve attended at least one glass fusing class with me and offers an introduction to glass cutting and options to use full sheets of colored glass. The cost of this class has gone up slightly to include an extra hour of time and the increased cost of materials.
PRIVATE GROUPS are the best deal with a rate of $35 per person with or without a special occasion to celebrate. The minimum is 8 and the maximum is 14. I am available most weekdays and evenings, Sundays and some Saturdays for these. Phone 612-327-0283 or email email@example.com.
Here’s how to register:
- Click HERE for the class calendar. Click on the date and a window opens for registration. Click REGISTER NOW to find out if there are openings.
- Fill out the registration form (register up to four people at a time).
- You’ll get a reminder email about a week before your class.
- If you run into any problems or issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will reply within 24 hours.
Because we are a small business with high demand for our services, we must adhere to a strict policy for canceling and rescheduling workshops and classes:
• Tuition and vouchers are non-refundable unless the class is cancelled or rescheduled.
• You may reschedule your workshop one time with at least 48 hours advance notice via phone or email.
• Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance, or failure to appear for the scheduled time could result in forfeiture of the tuition/voucher.
• We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes/workshops at any time due to weather, less than minimum enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. Pre-paid vouchers will remain valid. Questions? Send an email.
“I have taken a few classes of this nature and this was definitely at the top of my list of great places!” “So happy with the class, we’ll definitely do it again! “ “Connie the instructor was fun to work with. She was patient and inspiring!” “Connie was an amazing teacher, she was able to let our creativity flow, while guiding us to making something that was actually worth making! It was a great afternoon!” “Class was low stress, not hard, had everything ready and really fun! Got a generous amount of glass that could use during class to make numerous items. Can’t wait to see my fired finished pieces!”