New dates have just been added to the calendar for August 26th & beyond. I can only have a limited number of dates on the calendar without incurring extra fees; your patience is appreciated. The deal with expiration dates on vouchers is that you use it when you schedule the date. It’s okay if the class date falls beyond the expiration date.
There’s always Groupon deal running for FIRST TIME customers. Returning glassers should use the COME BACK option and schedule with up to three guests for the STUDIO MEMBER RATE of $39. BIG PLATES class is intended for those who’ve attended at least one glass fusing class with me and offers an introduction to glass cutting and options to use full sheets of colored glass. The cost of this class has gone up slightly to include an extra hour of time and the increased cost of materials.
PRIVATE GROUPS are the best deal with a rate of $35 per person with or without a special occasion to celebrate. I am running a SUMMER PARTY DEAL for June thru August — Hostess gets in FREE with 8 paid guests and everyone gets a little goodie bag! It’s easy–just phone or email for availability then invite your friends! Most people like to bring some food and/or beverages along, as well. I am available most weekdays and evenings, Sundays and some Saturdays for these. Phone 612-327-0283 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one or two dates left … shoot me an email TODAY!
I celebrate three major milestones this Saturday, August 1st starting at 5:00 pm:
60 Years of Connie (7/27/55)
20 Years of The Goddess of Glass (10/5/95)
6 years of The Goddess of Glass & Friends (6/5/10)
The Warren is being transformed for this very special occasion into a wonderland of color and light! Selfie-Station, Crimson Lounge and the Glow in the Dark Gallery will be just some of the fun! Please RSVP on the Facebook Event. The Shoppe will be open until 8pm as the Goddess has requested that instead of gifts for her birthday that you purchase something in The Shoppe that will benefit a local artist and my shoppe!!
Here’s how to register:
- Click HERE for the class calendar. Click on the date and a window opens for registration. Click REGISTER NOW to find out if there are openings.
- Fill out the registration form (register up to four people at a time).
- You’ll get a reminder email about a week before your class.
- If you run into any problems or issues, please send an email to email@example.com and I will reply within 24 hours.
GLASS FUSING 2015 – ($79)
- There are 12-14 participants per class.
- You will have up to three hours to create a variety of projects – plates, coasters, soap dishes and trinkets. (Trinkets = pendants, pins, magnets, worry stones, fan pull)
- Everything is provided to complete several projects per person.
- ADD ONS: Dress up your pieces with bits of Dichroic glass for $1 apiece. I will attach a Silver necklace bail to your pendants for $1 apiece. Magnets, wire and pinbacks for trinkets are included in your class fee. Additional plates, coasters and trinkets can also be added to your order for a nominal fee.
- No glass experience required! You’ll start out with a few pre-cut pieces then rifle through my glass bins in search of the perfect colors and shapes to complete your creations.
- Some people like to start thinking in advance of what they might want to create in terms of design, pattern or color.
- Bring beverages (of your choice) to enjoy while creating!
- This fusing workshop is appropriate for kids (8 and older) and adults. Kids must be accompanied by a paid adult.
BIG PLATES/Intermediate Glass Fusing ($105)
Participants with previous experience will create larger plates and have access to full sheets of colored glass and advanced glass cutting tools while learning more about the kiln working process. We experiment with a variety of materials and methods to create unique works to keep or give as gifts. All materials are included.
Because we are a small business with high demand for our services, we must adhere to a strict policy for canceling and rescheduling workshops and classes:
• Tuition and vouchers are non-refundable unless the class is cancelled or rescheduled.
• You may reschedule your workshop one time with at least 48 hours advance notice via phone or email.
• Cancellations made less than 48 hours in advance, or failure to appear for the scheduled time could result in forfeiture of the tuition/voucher.
• We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule classes/workshops at any time due to weather, less than minimum enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. Pre-paid vouchers will remain valid. Questions? Send an email.
“I have taken a few classes of this nature and this was definitely at the top of my list of great places!” “So happy with the class, we’ll definitely do it again! “ “Connie the instructor was fun to work with. She was patient and inspiring!” “Connie was an amazing teacher, she was able to let our creativity flow, while guiding us to making something that was actually worth making! It was a great afternoon!” “Class was low stress, not hard, had everything ready and really fun! Got a generous amount of glass that could use during class to make numerous items. Can’t wait to see my fired finished pieces!”